78, rue raspail
Phone: 33(0)8 26 38 22 28
Bois-Colombes is a small town of the Hauts-de-Seine, quiet and friendly, 9 minutes by train from Saint-Lazare train station. Shops, restaurants, markets, services, everything is available on site.
The Paris Academy of Art is set up in an independent building of 1000 m2 in a residential and quiet street.
A common entrance, a space for meals with a small kitchen, a library and, for the first year, a large studio
of live model of 110 m2.
To join us:
• At the Gare Saint Lazare, take the train
Direction Bois-Colombes (one train every 10 minutes).
• Preferably at the head of train and get off at the Bois-Colombes station (second station).
• Take the exit «Rue Estienne d’Orves».
• Turn right at the exit and take
the second on the left, rue Raspail.
• We are at 78 on the right.
For additional information
see the Paris Academy of Art
Keep in touch with the Paris Academy of Art
on social networks
Copyright © 2017 Paris Academy of Art
Paris Academy of Art - 78, rue Raspail - 92270 Bois-Colombes - Tél. : 08 26 38 22 28