78, rue Raspail
33 (0)1 56 83 41 64
Bois-Colombes is a small town of the Hauts-de-Seine, quiet and friendly, 9 minutes by train from Saint-Lazare train station. Shops, restaurants, markets, services, everything is available on site.
The Paris Academy of Art is set up in an independent building of 1000 m2 in a residential and quiet street.
To join us:
- At the Gare Saint Lazare, take the train Direction Bois-Colombes (one train every 10 minutes).
- Preferably at the head of train and get off at the Bois-Colombes station (second station).
- Take the exit «Rue Estienne d’Orves».
- Turn right at the exit and take the second on the left, rue Raspail.
- We are at 78 on the right.